A-Series with Display™
A-Series with Display improves speed and accuracy with an extra-large, 30-character display featuring icons, images and text. A built-in USB port allows real-time download of up to 1,000 events from multiple locks, and our optional one-time code app enables faster access without calling dispatch. Globally trusted for security and intuitive use, A-Series with Display is the faster, easier ATM locking solution and is part of the S&G Digital Platform.
Sargent and Greenleaf's digital platform is transforming locks and, more importantly, the way you integrate them into business.
S&G's Digital Platform provides a smarter, faster and more secure way to respond to safe security needs by leveraging a well-established technology: the USB 2.0 connector.LEARN MORE
SETTING THE STANDARD FOR HIGH SECURITY
For over 160 years, S&G has been providing locking solutions that protect the assets we value most.
- LOCK BODY OPTIONS
- A-Seal code generated automatically when lock is closed.
- Bolt position indicator monitors the locked or unlocked bolt position.
- Duress capability via optional duress module.
- Penalty lockout after five failed attempts.
- One-time code via phone dispatch or optional mobile app.
Ease & Support
- Intuitive 30-character display screen including audio and visual feedback.
- No vendor meets.
- Standard S&G Magic Module footprint.
- Universally handed.
- 10 minute average installation time.
- 24/7 technical support.
Three modes of operation:
- Bank Mode: No key required; up to 30 users; 99 min time delay; Dual and Single control access options.
- Service Mode: PIN, touch key and one-time-code required to open.
- Bank + Service Mode: Utilize both modes simultaneously.
- Fast, accurate USB download: 1,000 event, time- and date-stamped audit trail with multiple locks accessed through one device. Email audit trail without additional software.
- Traditional iButton download: 400 event, time- and date-stamped audit trail with one device per lock.
- Intuitive, multi-language software with optional custom translator.
- Simple navigation and user-friendly functionality independent of language or experience.
- Extra-large 30-character screen with icons, images and text.
- Interface includes indicator lights and audio feedback.
- UL Type 1
PIVOTBOLT (MODEL 3006-202)
- Automatically re-locks to secure the safe whenever the container’s boltwork moves to the fully closed position.
- Lock bolt retraction and extension is controlled by the movement of the safe’s boltwork.
- Withstands 225 lbs. of bolt end pressure for a high level of security in boltwork blocking applications.
- Stainless steel lock bolt.
DIRECT DRIVE (MODEL 3007-202)
- Lock bolt retraction and extension is controlled by turning of the keypad ring, offering dependable manual control of the locking bolt.
- Exclusive no-twist cable design prevents cable damage during opening.
- Withstands 225 lbs. of bolt end pressure for a high level of security.
DEAD LATCHING (MODEL 3028-202)
- Withstands 225 pounds of bolt-end pressure for high security and durability in boltwork blocking applications.
- Does not require direct attachment of the lock bolt to the safe’s boltwork.
PUSH/PULL (MODEL 3029-202)
- Designed for direct boltwork attachment.
- Push/pull strength of 2.4 lbs. with maximum load 5.6 lbs.
- Bolt has drilled and tapped holes.
LOCK MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (LMS)
An intuitive, multi-lingual interface makes A-Series Lock Management Software (LMS) easy to learn and use. Standard languages include English, Spanish, French, German, Polish, Portuguese, and Chinese, and a custom translator option allows even more flexibility as you expand globally.
One-time Code (OTC)
Field Service App (FSA)