A-Series™ ATM Locks
The A-Series is the superior global solution for ATM access control. It combines state-of-the-art access control software with S&G's lock technology to provide ATM manufacturers, banks and armored car companies with streamlined, simplified and high-security ATM management.
Setting the Standard for High Security
For over 160 years, S&G has been providing locking solutions that protect the assets we value most.
- Lock Body Options
- Product Options
- One-time user codes and multiple authentications for access.
- Bolt position indicator that closes a circuit when the lock bolt is in either the locked or unlocked position.
- 400-event, time and date stamped audit trail managed by easy-to-use PC-based software.
- Three modes of operation (bank, service and bank + service) and up to 16 users in bank mode (one programmer code, two officer codes, four administrator codes and 10 user codes).
AUDIT TRAIL SOFTWARE
- Time, date and event duration information generated and stored in the lock so not susceptible to time drift.
- Snap-in touch key reader for fast, accurate transfer of data.
EASE & SUPPORT
- Fast, easy installation.
- No vendor meets.
- 24/7 technical support.
- Underwriters Laboratories Listed Type 1, VdS Class 2, CEN B, A2P B/E and RoHS compliant.
- Designed for boltwork blocking applications that do not require direct attachment of the lock bolt to the safe's boltwork.
- Designed for direct boltwork attachment and will push and pull 2.24 lbs., with a maximum load of 5.6 lbs.
Two Battery Keypad (tamper indicating keypad)
Available in the following finishes: