Digital Vault Lock™
Digital Vault Lock makes managing vault access more flexible than ever before. Using the same proven security of our attack-resistant vault lock case, we added the convenience of an electronic lock and the flexibility of our digital time lock interface for a digital vault security option.
Sargent and Greenleaf's digital platform is transforming locks and, more importantly, the way you integrate them into business.
S&G's Digital Platform provides a smarter, faster and more secure way to respond to safe security needs by leveraging a well-established technology: the USB 2.0 connector.Learn more
SETTING THE STANDARD FOR HIGH SECURITY
For over 160 years, S&G has been providing locking solutions that protect the assets we value most.
- Lock Body Options
- Four opening windows per day for up to 100 users.
- Program up to 30 holidays.
- User-friendly programing via website interface.
- Management Reset Code.
- 1,000 event-, time- and date-stamped audit trail.
- Fast USB audit download allows user to view, print, email or save audit events as a PDF, Excel, Word or Txt file.
- Via keypad for single control, dual control and manager/employee modes.
- Configurable Manual Secure Functionality (00#).
- Improved Daylight Savings Time Feature.
- Integrated user interface with three keypad LEDs for lock status indication.
- Audible and visual signals every time bolt extends to locked position.
- Low battery signal.
- Non-solenoid construction eliminates threat of vibration, punching, and bouncing attacks.
- Penalty lockout feature prevents opening by entering sequential or random codes until a valid code is found.
- Time delay up to 99 minutes.
Push/Pull Square Bolt
- Powered by S&G 3029-3XX lock
- Motor-driven lock bolt
- Withstands 225 lbs. of bolt end pressure for a high level of security
- Push-pull strength of up to 2.4 lbs
Field-changeable roller bolt optionavailable