High-Security Electromechanical Safe Lock
The Model 2740B lock is engineered and manufactured to meet the highest security standards of the U.S. Government for the protection of classified materials. Meeting Federal Specification FF-L-2740B, the Model 2740B electromechanical lock is used on GSA-approved security containers, including safes, security files and vault doors.
Setting the Standard for High Security
For over 160 years, S&G has been providing locking solutions that protect the assets we value most.
- Advanced electromechanical design that delivers exceptional security in an easy-to-operate safe lock.
- Stainless steel lock bolt strong enough to resist 600 lbs. of force.
- Motor-driven lock mechanism eliminates threat of vibration and bouncing attacks.
- Spy-Proof® Dial restricts the area of the dial that can be viewed, making it difficult for anyone other than the operator to view the numbers being dialed.
- Simplified installation process that reduces likelihood of errors and damage to parts.
- Familiar left-right-left dialing sequence combined with direct-dial makes for fast, easy opening.
- Standard footprint and .461 inch bolt throw for ease of retrofit on existing containers.