The Model 8497 is an ideal security solution for indoor applications, such as ATM rooms, cash handling areas, research laboratories, etc.
It is surface mounted for ease of installation and suitability for a wide range of applications. The inside release knob provides for rapid egress and the strikes are available for both inswing and outswing doors.
It comes with a heavy duty 12 VDC solenoid and a 24 VDC voltage requirement that increases bolt retraction force that won't harm the solenoid. This electronic door deadlatch is called 'The Brute' for a reason!
Setting the Standard for High Security
For over 160 years, S&G has been providing locking solutions that protect the assets we value most.
- Surface mounted for ease of installation and suitability for a wide range of applications.
- Strikes available for both inswing and outswing doors.
- Inside release knob provides rapid egress.
- Uses a heavy duty 12 VDC solenoid.
- The 24 VDC voltage requirement increases bolt retraction force and will not harm the solenoid.