The Key-Op family of UL listed security container key locks includes:
• 6804: Key retaining lock operated by single-bitted key
• 6824: Key retaining lock operated by double-bitted key
• 6805: Non-key retaining lock operated by single-bitted key
• 6825: Non-key retaining lock operated by double-bitted key
Most of the models can be configured to your needs and specific application.
These locks are ideal for small, lightweight safes, as well as interior locking compartments. They're also commonly used as secondary locks on high-security safes.
Setting the Standard for High Security
For over 160 years, S&G has been providing locking solutions that protect the assets we value most.
- Special lever design for a high level of pick resistance.
- Different length keys accommodate different door thicknesses.
- Brass levers for long life and dependable operation.
- Standard footprint to match the mounting dimensions of most mechanical and electronic safe locks.
- Set to new keys without disassembly or any special tools.