The Model 6870/6880/6890 Key Operated Safe Locks feature an opposing lever design for a higher level of security and pick resistance. Most of the models can be configured to your needs and specific application.
These locks are ideal for small, lightweight safes, as well as interior locking compartments. They're also commonly used as secondary locks on high-security safes.
Setting the Standard for High Security
For over 160 years, S&G has been providing locking solutions that protect the assets we value most.
- Product Options
- Key-retaining design ensures safe securely locked whenever the key is removed from the lock.
- Lock bolt retraction and extension controlled directly by turning the key.
- No combinations or complicated dialing directions.
- Brass lever construction assures long life and durability.
- Keys are nickel-plated brass for durability and long life.
- Standard footprint to match the mounting dimensions of most mechanical and electronic safe locks.
- Ability to change to a new key without disassembly.
- Aluminum key guide tube (Part # 6804-008)
- Variety of key lengths
- Detachable bit keys
- Key hole escutcheon with and without cover