High Security Locks
The 8400 Series is designed for use in government applications and high-value safes. These three-wheel locks provide mechanical durability and over 1,000,000 possible combinations for superior, long-lasting security.
Group 1: 8410 Series and 8415 Series
Certified for highest security needs
More than two hours of manipulation resistance to keep documents safe
Group 1R: 8430 Series and 8435 Series
Tested against radiological attack for 20 man-hours
Setting the Standard for High Security
For over 160 years, S&G has been providing locking solutions that protect the assets we value most.
- Product Options
- Tested against expert manipulation for 20 man-hours.
- Patented S&G torque adjuster enhances security by maintaining proper wheel pack tension.
- Integral relock trigger thwarts punch attacks.
- Double thickness brass lever.
- Metal (brass and aluminum) wheels in the Group 1 version for long, dependable life.
- Acetal resin wheels in the Group 1R version for radiological attack resistance.
- Centi-Spline dials allow mounting right-hand, left-hand, vertical-up or vertical-down.
- S&G's Magic Module footprint matches the mounting dimensions of most mechanical and electronic safe locks.
DIAL AND RING FEATURES
Non-Key Locking Dial
Dial and Ring Finishes
Black and White