Group 1 Mechanical Safe Lock
The Model 2937 lock represents the latest design advances to produce a mechanical lock to secure certain types of GSA-approved containers, such as field safes, armory vault doors, weapons containers and similar items. The Model 2937 lock is a UL Group 1 lock designed to meet Federal Specification FF-L-2937.
Setting the Standard for High Security
For over 160 years, S&G has been providing locking solutions that protect the assets we value most.
- Stainless steel bolt strong enough to resist 600 lbs. of force.
- 20 man-hours of resistance to expert manipulation.
- Spy-Proof® dial for added dialing security.
- Key changeable wheel design for simple combination changing.
- Familiar left-right-left dialing sequence, and one-handed operation for convenience.
- Installs and operates like all other S&G three-wheel locks for ease of retrofit on existing containers.
- S&G's Magic Module footprint matches the mounting dimensions of most mechanical and electronic safe locks.
- Rugged all metal, three-wheel construction.
- Built-in thermal protection.
- Incorporates S&G's patented, time-tested torque adjuster to allow precise setting and maintenance of wheel pack torque.