The Model 0880/0881 environmental padlock is designed to protect against both physical attacks and harsh weather. It is made to withstand extreme weather for extended periods of time, and still open with the correct key when needed. With self-cleaning locking cylinders, the Model 0880/0881 opens quickly and easily even under the toughest conditions. Ideal for outdoor use in any climate, S&G environmental padlocks have become the standard of security in the railroad, utility, construction and refinery industries.
Setting the Standard for High Security
For over 160 years, S&G has been providing locking solutions that protect the assets we value most.
- Strong powdered steel body built around the locking cylinder for added security.
- Case hardened or stainless steel shackles are double ball locked for protection against shimming, pulling, cutting and sawing.
- Key-retaining design traps the key in the padlock whenever it is unlocked.
- Electroless nickel plating is applied inside and out to resist corrosion.
- Unique flow-through drain holes.
- Self-cleaning locking cylinders that sweep out grit and dirt when operated by key.
- Available in 7/16” shackle and 3/8” shackle sizes.