The Model 951/951C represents the most advanced security features found in any padlock. Constructed with special barrier materials inside the body and shackle to resist cutting and sawing, the Model 951/951C is ideal for perimeter security and any location where the highest level of resistance to forced entry is required—making it the ultimate padlock.
Model 951: Restricted keyway locking cylinder available only to authorized government agencies where the application requires a padlock that meets mil-spec MIL-DTL-43607J. (The National Stock Number is NSN 5340-01-217-5068.)
Model 951C: Non-restricted locking cylinder for commercial applications.
Setting the Standard for High Security
For over 160 years, S&G has been providing locking solutions that protect the assets we value most.
- Shrouded shackle design makes "wedging" attacks difficult.
- Special, hardened shackle incorporates exotic barrier materials to resist cutting, drilling and sawing.
- Furnished with a pick-resistant Medeco Biaxial key cylinder.
- 10 3/4" (27.3 cm) steel chain and fastening plate attached.
- Easily field disassembled by use of a control key for servicing or rekeying.
- Cast stainless steel body incorporating special barrier materials.
- Restricted keyway locking cylinder for applications requiring a padlock that meets mil-spec MIL-DTL-43607J.
- Available only to authorized government agencies.
- National Stock Number: NSN 5340-01-217-5068.