Safe Deposit Locks
The basic design of these locks has been in S&G's lineup since the mid-1920s. These UL listed, dual nose, dual key operation locks have separate keyways for renter and guard keys. The 4200/4440 Series represent the industry standard trusted by financial institutions for over 90 years.
SETTING THE STANDARD FOR HIGH SECURITY
For over 160 years, S&G has been providing locking solutions that protect the assets we value most.
- Available in models for right-hand and left-hand doors.
- 1/2 inch height to accommodate standard safe deposit door thickness.
- Factory matchwork (production of new locks set to an existing guard key supplied by the customer).
- Pick-resistant lever defends advanced decoding techniques.
- Key-retaining for added security in daily operation.
- Brass levers and plugs for long life and dependable operation.