Mechanical Automatic Deadbolt Lock
The S&G Extension 50 is a surface-mounted deadbolt requiring minimum door preparation. As a three-wheel combination lock, it offers one million different combinations. It is an ideal security solution for indoor applications, such as ATM rooms, cash handling areas, research laboratories and more.
Setting the Standard for High Security
For over 160 years, S&G has been providing locking solutions that protect the assets we value most.
- Inside release knob unlocks the deadbolt at any time.
- Four different strikes for inswing, outswing and double doors.
- Overlapping strike design resists prying of door and frame, and hardplate under mounting plate deters forced entry.
- Automatic locking deadbolt incorporates an inside release knob for rapid egress and a manual “dogging” switch.
- Dogging switch prevents the combination from being scrambled from outside and keeps door unlocked when desired.
- Hardened steel pins are incorporated in the locking bolt to resist cutting and sawing.
- Equipped with a 8400 or 8500 Series Group 1 or Group 1R combination lock for a high level of security.