MODEL SM181 AND SM183
Sliding Deadbolt Locks
Both the S&G SM181 and SM183 locks feature heavy-duty, die-cast construction and special materials to resist cutting and sawing. They are surface-mounted for ease of installation, and can be locked with a padlock or by an integral key cylinder, depending on the model ordered.
SETTING THE STANDARD FOR HIGH SECURITY
For over 160 years, S&G has been providing locking solutions that protect the assets we value most.
- Full 1" (25.4 mm) bolt throw.
- Hardened steel pins inside the bolt to resist sawing and over one ton of thrust.
- For inswing or outswing doors.
- Four different strikes are available, including a mortise floor strike.
- Model SM181 accepts any 5/16" (8 mm) diameter shackle padlock, such as S&G 8077AD combination padlock.